Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum
Unofficial No Nonsense Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum
The first live Masterclass featured Lee Westwood

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum -> Anderlecht Nieuws
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wh3171
Normale Gebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-11-2019 08:41:13    Onderwerp: The first live Masterclass featured Lee Westwood Reageren met citaat

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. Martin Prado Jersey . -- Falcons running back Steven Jackson, who has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury, is expected to practice on Wednesday. The news raised hopes around the practice facility that he will play this week at Arizona. But coach Smith cautiously hedged, saying Monday the Falcons "anticipate" Jackson will return to the teams first practice of the week. The running back has been held out since pulling the hamstring on Sept. 15 against the Rams. Smith said Jackson will be watched closely, especially on Wednesday. "This is all based on what the doctor will say in terms of how much he will participate in practice as we go through the week," Smith said. "When we left out of here on Friday, everything was very good in terms of his testing and the opportunity to return to play. "We are anticipating well get him in and well see how he handles it. Youve got to go in and take it one day at a time when youre coming back from an injury. Obviously youre not going to go out there and have him participate fully in a practice the first day hes back." Smith said adjustments and corrections made during the bye week played a big role in Atlantas 31-23 win over Tampa Bay on Sunday. Smith said he and his staff spent the bye week "looking at everything we do" before the Falcons ended their three-game losing streak. "A number of things we did during the bye week I think paid dividends," he said. Some of the biggest changes were on defence, including a deeper rotation on the defensive front with rookie defensive ends Stansly Maponga and Malliciah Goodman added to the mix. Maponga was limited in training camp while recovering from ankle surgery. The Falcons used the bye week to add depth to the defensive line rotation. "I thought it worked very well for us," Smith said. "We had much better pressure. We were able to sack the quarterback three times. We had opportunities for a couple other plays, but I thought it was nice to see some of the younger guys stepping up." Also, rookie cornerbacks Desmond Trufant and Robert Alford had new roles with Trufant playing the nickel back and Alford moving outside in passing situations. Smith said the Falcons also wanted to play more of an attacking style on defence. The more aggressive style showed when safeties William Moore and Thomas DeCoud each blitzed on Tampa Bays second play of the game. Moore sacked quarterback Mike Glennon, forcing a fumble, and DeCoud returned the recovery 30 yards for a touchdown. Defensive co-ordinator Mike Nolan moved to the field from the press box level for the game so he could have better communication with the players, including the two-safety blitz which produced the defensive touchdown. "It was a great play call by coach Nolan," Moore said. "He called it and we executed it perfectly and got a big turnover." The offence also made some changes. Darius Johnson was promoted from the practice squad to add depth at receiver following Julio Jones season-ending foot injury and Roddy Whites hamstring and ankle injuries. White was inactive for the first time in his nine-year career. Johnson had two catches and Drew Davis had a 24-yard catch, his first of the season. Harry Douglas led Atlanta with seven catches for 149 yards and a touchdown. Smith wouldnt update Whites status on Monday. Jacksons return could provide another boost for the Falcons (2-4), who managed only 18 yards rushing against the Buccaneers. Jackson, 30, signed a three-year, $12 million deal with Atlanta after posting eight straight seasons with more than 1,000 yards rushing at St. Louis. Jacquizz Rodgers and Jason Snelling have shared the carries the last four games. Rodgers caught two touchdown passes from Matt Ryan but neither had success running the ball against the Buccaneers. The Falcons biggest gain on the ground was only seven yards. The good news was Ryan was not sacked while completing 20 of 26 passes for 273 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions. "I thought our pass protection probably was as good as it has been all season long," Smith said. "Obviously we have to do better running the football." Anibal Sanchez Jersey .The Hanwha Eagles said the team was impressed with Morgans contact ability and base-running skills.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007 and hit . John Cangelosi Jersey . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/201r-garrett-cooper-jersey-marlins.html . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring.Sky Sports created a world first for live golf coverage at the 2015 British Masters when Nick Dougherty agreed to wear a microphone during the tournament. Here, he tells us what the experience was like and reflects on an outstanding week at Woburn. Were you wary of being micd up on the course?ND: Not really, I just think it was a natural progression for golf. I remember being a massive fan when it was introduced in cricket, and I have fond memories of Kevin Pietersen speaking to the commentary box while he was at the crease, talking about how the wicket was playing and how his innings was going. In a world first for live golf coverage, Nick Dougherty is interviewed by the Sky Sports commentary team during his first round at the British Masters As a viewer, you cant get any closer to the action than that, and its an ideal set-up for golf. Theres plenty of time to chat between shots, and I was happy to do that during last years event on the par threes.My only concerns were how it was going to affect my concentration, and also how it would affect my playing partners. I didnt want to hold them up or distract them while I was talking to the viewers. But it was all fine. Nobody had to wait and everyone that has spoken to me about it thought it was a fantastic insight and a great idea overall. And there were many other professionals at Woburn that were genuinely excited about what we were doing, so thats fantastic for Sky and great for the European Tour as well. We have some big characters in Europe and the opportunity to do this gave us a chance to show what were like as individuals.Hopefully it will inspire others to give it a go. Keith Pelley, the European Tour chief executive, said he loved the innovation. When someone of his stature says that, its good for the future. Keith has a background in media, so he appreciates that we have to keep the game moving forward and this is one way to do that. Dougherty speaks to Ewen Murray for the first time in round one It is a great feeling to have helped the viewers actually be at Woburn, to help them grasp what was going on and let them know exactly what a player is feeling and what the course is like. This is something we could see more often, maybe with more than one player.Every time you were live, you had putter in hand. Coincidence? ND: I actually played the par threes really well. I birdied the first one in the first round, but they missed me after that one! But I hit some great irons into the short holes and I had a good look at birdie every time the commentary box came to me.I was pretty much the closest to the pin each time I was live on air, apart from the last one when I hit into the greenside bunker. But I was so pleased with how I played on the first day, it made it so much easier. It was like I was doing normal comms because I was in a great place. During his second round at the British Masters from Woburn, Nick Dougherty took time out to explain to Ewan Murray what went wrong for him Unfortunately I really battled with my game on the second day and I didnt play well, which made it more challenging to speak to the guys, but also more authentic. Billy McMillon Jersey. I was very open and honest about how disappointed I was to miss the cut, and I hope that came across as legitimate.I suppose a lot of viewers would love to know how a player is feeling when hes having a bad day out there, and I was able to give them that insight. I think it was great for the viewers to be able to take that on board.How enjoyable was it to present the live Masterclasses? ND: They were absolutely brilliant. I know these players very well and doing them was a lot of fun. The players were brilliant to - Luke Donald in particular really lit up when he was doing the putting masterclass.It is nice that theyre giving something back to the game, and its great for all the kids watching and taking notes. Its something that Id watch, and you can really learn so much from these guys. Luke Donald celebrates with Nick after nailing a huge putt in Fridays Masterclass Id watch Lee Westwood driving, Id watch Luke Donald putting, and Padraig Harrington describing how best to get out of bunkers. This is because I know theyre better than me, and I was once in the top 50 players in the world.So if I can learn something, then your average handicapper can benefit hugely, as can the kids who have just started out and looking to be inspired. The masterclasses were fun, very educational and made for great viewing. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Are you aware of the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the coverage on social media?ND: It made me want to have a Twitter account! In all seriousness, the reaction from the public was great, and I was delighted to have been a part of that. That was our goal at Sky during the week, to produce something different and make it a great experience for the viewers and the spectators at Woburn. The first live Masterclass featured Lee Westwood giving tips on driving The public clearly enjoyed all the new innovations, and I was really pleased that the Masterclasses went down so well. Its something I think we have needed for a long time, since I used to do one at the Wales Open thinking this would look great on TV.Its good for your profile, it makes you feel good to be a part of, and its something Im sure well do more of in the future. And the fact the reaction has been so good should mean its the way forward.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: World TV first for Dougherty Poulter proud of tournament Masters return to boost golf Get British Masters tickets ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum -> Anderlecht Nieuws Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: