Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum
Unofficial No Nonsense Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum
SEATTLE -- Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke has always believe

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum -> Helpdesk
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Normale Gebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-04-2019 07:28:17    Onderwerp: SEATTLE -- Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke has always believe Reageren met citaat

SEATTLE -- Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke has always believed its a good idea to put in the lineup a player returning to where he once played. Rasheem Green Jersey . Yuniesky Betancourt proved his belief right again on Friday night. Betancourt highlighted Milwaukees five-run fifth inning with his second grand slam of the season, and the Brewers beat the Seattle Mariners 10-5. "I think its good. I think it makes a difference," Roenicke said. "I think the adrenaline there is different." Once the Mariners starting shortstop, Betancourt came back to haunt his former club as the teams opened a three-game series. Betancourts slam was his 13th homer of the season and he enjoyed every second of going deep against his former team. Betancourt drove the pitch from Joe Saunders out to left, walking and watching as he left the batters box, then flipped his bat before excitedly running the bases. It was his sixth career grand slam. "I feel a little more excited," Betancourt said of his return to Seattle. "I have good memories of here, for the people here." Norichika Aoki also drove in three runs as the Brewers scored 10 runs for the first time since June 12. While the Brewers were knocking around Seattles pitchers, Kyle Lohse was putting in another strong performance. Lohse (8-7) won for the seventh time in his last eight decisions, holding the Mariners to three runs in seven innings. Kyle Seager had a two-run single in the third for Seattle, but Lohse pitched out of trouble in the third, fifth and seventh innings. Lohse has lost just once since May 30. The Mariners big weekend honouring former star Ken Griffey Jr. with his induction into the teams Hall of Fame got off to an ugly start thanks to another sloppy defensive effort and Saunders struggle pitching out of jams. Seattle committed three errors while Saunders was on the mound, and five of the nine runs Milwaukee scored against him were unearned. "I dont think Joe threw the ball that bad," acting Seattle manager Robby Thompson said. "He got the ground balls and then we didnt make the plays behind him." But Saunders (10-11) caused his own trouble the led to Betancourts slam. Jean Segura led off the fifth with a single and Saunders issued consecutive walks to Carlos Gomez and Khris Davis to load the bases for Betancourt. Saunders then hung a 1-1 slider in the middle of the strike zone and Betancourt didnt miss. It was his second home run in 18 career games against the Mariners. Betancourt spent parts of five seasons playing in Seattle. "I know he goes into a funk sometimes offensively, but defensively he moves around, he plays all the positions really well. Hes a utility man and thats what we asked him to come here and do and hes played a lot more than we thought," Roenicke said. Betancourt wasnt the only one battering Seattle pitching. Aoki had a two-run double in the third inning and added an RBI single to cap the Brewers big fifth inning. Martin Maldonado also had a two-run double with two outs in the fourth inning. Lohse said teammates were giving him a hard time that his bat being out of the lineup was the reason for the 10-run outburst. "Its been a while since we scored that many early," Lohse said. "It was kind of nice for myself to relax a little bit out there on the mound." Roenicke wasnt around to see Betancourts slam after getting ejected by home plate umpire Dan Bellino in the fourth inning. Betancourts one-out grounder bounced off Seagers glove for his second error of the night and rolled into foul territory down the left-field line. Gomez scored from first on the play, but Thompson claimed a fan touched the ball. The umpires met and agreed with Thompson, sending Gomez back to third base. That brought out Roenicke, who argued that Gomez should still have been awarded home plate. After a few minutes, Roenicke was ejected, the second time this year Roenicke has been tossed. The argument became moot as Jeff Bianchi followed with a bloop single to score Gomez and give the Brewers a 3-2 lead. "I stayed out too long. I should have been kicked out," Roenicke said. "I just told him he took the easy road out. ... I stayed out there too long because I really felt I was right." Notes: Justin Smoak hit his 12th homer of the season, a two-run shot, in the eighth inning for Seattle. ... Griffey took part in a luncheon and met with the media on Friday. Hell be formally inducted to the team Hall of Fame on Saturday. ... Milwaukee 2B Rickie Weeks will miss the rest of the season after an MRI revealed a torn left hamstring. Weeks was placed on the 15-day disabled list on Thursday. ... Friday was Milwaukees first game in Seattle since 1997. Michael Dickson Seahawks Jersey . -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. Will Dissly Jersey . With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/michael-dickson-jersey/ . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Wayne Simmonds netted the tying goal in the third period before adding the shootout winner, as Philadelphia snapped a five-game skid with a narrow 2-1 decision over Ottawa on Tuesday. Steve Mason came up with 41 saves in regulation and halted four of the Sens five breakaway chances for the Flyers, who dropped the final batch of games on their season-long eight-game road trip. Barkevious Mingo Jersey. Mike Hoffman tallied and Craig Anderson made 33 saves in defeat for the Senators, who have dropped five of their last seven. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum -> Helpdesk Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: