Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum
Unofficial No Nonsense Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum
Jimmy Butlers surprise return to the Chicago B

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum -> Buitenlandse Competities
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Normale Gebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-01-2019 04:17:16    Onderwerp: Jimmy Butlers surprise return to the Chicago B Reageren met citaat

MINNEAPOLIS - Jimmy Butlers surprise return to the Chicago Bulls starting lineup should really come as no surprise at all. Air Jordan Cheap Wholesale .Butler is the embodiment of the Bulls mind-over-matter mantra, and he returned just in time to teach No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins a hard-to-swallow lesson.Butler coaxed the over-aggressive Wiggins into a foul with 0.2 seconds left. Then Butler calmly knocked down two free throws to help the Bulls weather another absence from Rose in a 106-105 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Saturday night.Butler scored 24 points on 6-for-12 shooting in his season debut and Pau Gasol added 29 points and six rebounds for the Bulls, who missed Rose with a sprained left ankle.What a way to kick off the season, Butler said. Im happy we got a dub. Wins are hard to come by, so on to the next one.Kevin Martin scored 33 points and hit a 3-pointer for a 105-104 lead with 2.9 seconds to play.Then Butler took the inbounds pass, stumbled to his knee, gathered himself and pump-faked to get Wiggins up in the air.I said, Oh Im going to get him, Im going to get him, Butler said. I gave him the pump fake and he bit on it.Ricky Rubio tied a career high with 17 assists in his first game since signing a four-year, $55 million contract extension. But the Wolves lost starting power forward Thaddeus Young to a strained neck on a scary collision with Butler just before halftime.The Bulls led by 16 points in the first half, but Anthony Bennett and Martin led a Wolves comeback in the final two quarters. Martins big 3 came after two offensive rebounds, but Wiggins was too aggressive on Butler on the final possession.I couldve changed the outcome of the game, Wiggins said. It was a learning experience for me. It hurt, but the good thing about the NBA, Ive got another game in a couple days.Rose warmed up before the game, but the Bulls made a late decision to rest their former MVP who has missed most of the last two seasons with knee problems. Taj Gibson also missed the game with an ankle injury, but the Bulls were buoyed by Butlers return.The shooting guard missed the first two games of the season with a sprained left thumb that was expected to keep him out much longer, and he made five of his first six shots to get the Bulls out to a 16-point lead in the first half.Showing no signs of disenchantment from the inability to get a new long-term extension done by the Friday deadline, Butler was a force on both ends as usual.Butler played the entire first quarter and scored nine points while making life miserable for Wiggins on the other end. Wiggins was 0 for 3 at halftime and finished with eight points and six rebounds in 31 minutes.He came in in great shape, and I think thats helped him greatly because when you do take on an injury, the conditionings not going to be the same during that time but because he was in great shape it allowed him to bounce back very quickly, coach Tom Thibodeau said. And Jimmys got a lot of mental toughness. Hes invaluable to us.___ROSE UPDATERose said he couldve played if it was necessary, but didnt want to push it so early in the season. If it was a real need for me to play, I think I couldve played but Im just trying to be smart and trying to give it an extra day, Rose said, and thank God that we came out with the win.TIP-INSBulls: Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said he wasnt concerned with Roses injury and also said he had no doubt in his mind his star point guard would get back to the impact player he was before the knee issues. ... Aaron Brooks scored 13 of his 16 points in the first half. Nikola Mirotic added 12 points and eight boards.Timberwolves: In conjunction with Rubios contract, the Wolves unveiled a ticket promotion dubbed the No. 9 pack in which fans who purchase tickets to eight games get the ninth one — vs. Milwaukee on Nov. 26 — free. ... Martin hit all 11 of his free throws.RUBIOS NIGHTRubio was just 3 for 10 from the field and scored six points and fouled out with 1:13 to play, which bothered him more than the great passing night. I let my team down, he said.UP NEXTBulls: Host Orlando on Tuesday night.Timberwolves: Visit Brooklyn on Wednesday night to start an 18-day road trip. Air Jordan Canada Store . Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good. #83217388 / gettyimages. Cheap Jordan Shoes Sale . The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. http://www.canadaairjordan.com/ . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand.David Beckham experiences the excitement, drama and surprises of an entire football season in just 60 seconds, when he stars in a brand new advertisement to promote the Premier League on Sky Sports. The advert, which was unveiled on Thursday, sees Beckham head off on a morning jog only to find himself running through scenes from 10 months of football, enduring changing weather conditions, celebrating with fans, dashing in and out of a pub and at one stage being chased by a dog!Directed by award-winning Frederic Planchon, the film celebrates the unpredictability of the Premier League, never more evident than last seasons incredible triumph for Leicester City. The shoot for the advert lasted three days and involved 500 extras Next season, Sky Sports will show more Premier League football than ever before, 126 live matches including for the first time, Friday Night Football.Beckham, who has worked with Sky since 2013, said: Anything can happen in the Premier League and this ad by Sky is a really fun way of showing that. Filming the ad was great and the finished piece is a really clever way of showing that you never know what might happen in football. I always enjoy working with Sky Sports and Im proud to be associated with their football coverage. Get Sky Sports Upgrade to Sky Sports quickly and easily online now Barney Francis, managing director of Sky Sports, added: Its our biggest ever season on Sky Sports, so we wanted one of the worlds biggest stars to help us tell that story. David does a brilliant job of encapsulating in one minute what football fans experience in an entire season and Im sure people will enjoy it when its released. Never has the Premier League been so unpredictable, and with more matches than ever before, Sky Sports viewers can enjoy unrivalled coverage as the drama unfolds. Sky Sports Fantasy Football Who makes your XI this season? Pick your team here to win the £25k jackpot. Air Jordan Shoes Canada. The advert was shot in various locations around the country, including a three-day shoot in London with Beckham in May, while 500 extras were used with snow machines and a fire engine helping to create the contrasting weather conditions. Advertising agency Brothers and Sisters created the advertisement with a production crew of over 80. A special rollerblading camera operator was used for the shoot Sky Sports begins its coverage of the Premier League on Saturday, August 13 with Leicester City, as part of a schedule of 20 televised fixtures that features every club by the end of September. The opening weekend also offers Sky Sports viewers coverage of Jose Mourinhos first game in charge of Manchester United at Bournemouth, Arsenal v Liverpool in the first big head-to-head of the season, plus Antonio Contes Chelsea at home to West Ham United. Beckham jogs across town in the advert Facts and figures about the adA special rollerblading camera operator called Myron Mance was enlisted to keep up with Beckham on the run. A former pro skater, Myron is sought after for high action and sports commercials, due to his expertise at capturing movement. The advert was filmed across East and West London, Derbyshire, Manchester/Stockport and at the Emirates Stadium.Filming took over 70 hours, including travel between the various locations.500 extras were used throughout the advert, including a special guest role for one dog.A London fire engine was recruited to provide the water for a rain scene and to give Beckham a covering on an unusually warm day in May.Teams featured in the advert include Middlesbrough, Leicester, QPR, Bournemouth, Arsenal, Manchester United and Manchester City.80 production crew and 2 cameras were needed to capture all the scenes, including 1 mounted on a rig.Hit play on the video at the top of the article to watch Sky Sports new advert featuring David Beckham Also See: Premier League video Live on Sky China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum -> Buitenlandse Competities Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: