Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum
Unofficial No Nonsense Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum
Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry (ankle) participated in pra

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum -> UEFA Cup
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Normale Gebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-01-2019 06:48:30    Onderwerp: Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry (ankle) participated in pra Reageren met citaat

Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry (ankle) participated in practice on Saturday and plans to be in the lineup on Sunday against the Golden State Warriors. Air Jordan 1 Retro Australia . Teammate Terrence Ross (ankle) was held out of practice as a precaution, though he did get some work in on the stationary bike. Ross will be listed as questionable for Sundays game. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 Australia . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R. Air Jordan 1 Australia Online .J. -- Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch deservedly draw the attention for what theyve done in getting the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl. http://www.airjordan1australia.com/ . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Tampa Bay Rays put switch-hitting second baseman Ben Zobrist on the 15-day disabled list Thursday because of a dislocated left thumb. "Right now, were just doing treatment and weve got to let the inflammation get down," Zobrist said before the Rays began a four-game series with the Los Angeles Angels. "As far as everything else, I can throw, I can do exercises and I can run, so I can keep my body in complete shape -- outside of swinging and catching balls. "So once it starts feeling good enough, Ill be able to be able to hit left-handed first. Catching the ball will probably be the last thing." Zobrist was injured on a headfirst slide while trying to steal second base in Wednesdays 2-0 victory at Seattle. "I knew it was dislocated when I looked at it," he said. "But I was definitely relieved that it wasnt broken, too." The headfirst slide is a part of Zobrists game, and something he plans to continue when he returns to the lineup. "Ive slid headfirst a whole lot in my career," said Zobrist, who turns 33 in less than two weeks. "And every time Ive slid normally headfirst, Ive been safe -- not safe on the play, mind you -- but as far as not getting hurt. The oonly two times Ive tried to avoid a tag diving headfirst are the two times Ive hurt myself. Buy Air Jordan 1 Australia. So for me, its not a matter of sliding headfirst. Its a matter of trying to do something crazy while youre sliding headfirst." Zobrist played in a career-high 157 games last season, becoming the first player in franchise history to appear in 150 or more games in five consecutive years. The nine-year veteran and two-time All-Star is batting .260 with three homers and nine RBIs for the Rays, who came to Anaheim last in the A.L. East -- but just 3 1/2 games out of first. "This guy is a regular part of our heartbeat," manager Joe Maddon said. "Hes the guy that puts you back into a normal rhythm a lot of times, so its no fun. But weve had to go through these moments before -- and some of our best years we had to go through a lot of adversity early with injuries. The fact that nobodys running away with the division while were going through our maladies is a good thing." The Rays selected the contract of Cole Figueroa from Triple-A Durham. The 26-year-old infielder was hitting .299 with three homers and 16 RBIs at Durham. This is his seventh season in professional ball and his first trip to the big leagues. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum -> UEFA Cup Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: