Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum
Unofficial No Nonsense Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum
Being the subject of trade rumours has not slowed

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum -> Algemeen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Normale Gebruiker

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-12-2018 03:27:12    Onderwerp: Being the subject of trade rumours has not slowed Reageren met citaat

DALLAS -- Being the subject of trade rumours has not slowed down Martin St. Jordan 1 Outlet Online . Louis. St. Louis scored two goals for the second consecutive game to lead the Tampa Bay Lightning to a 4-2 win over the Dallas Stars on Saturday afternoon. The Lightning had lost five of their previous seven games, including a 3-2 loss to Nashville Thursday. Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said he wasnt thinking about that game when Dallas cut a 3-0 second-period deficit to 3-2. The Lightning won despite being outshot 41-21. "Clearly we were under siege for the second half of that second period, but I thought our goalie stood tall. Guys committed to blocking shots and kept pucks out." The 38-year-old St. Louis has been the subject of trade rumours, but with the Lightning fourth in the NHLs Eastern Conference, they might not want to send away their scoring leader. "That kid comes to play, and thats what you want in a player," Cooper said. "And all this speculation of him being moved or asking for a trade, that doesnt come into one spot of our locker room of trying to win a hockey game. "We needed four goals to win tonight, and he had two of them. You need that from one of your go-to guys." Nate Thompson and Sami Salo also scored for Tampa Bay. Victor Hedman and Ondrej Palat each had two assists. Goalie Ben Bishop cooled off Dallas by making 39 saves for his 29th win. Antoine Roussel and Vernon Fiddler each had a goal and an assist for Dallas. "Hes a big man," Fiddler said of the 6-foot-7 Bishop. "He covers a lot of the net. He made some big saves." The four goals allowed by Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen were his most in 12 games, since a 4-3 loss to Colorado Jan. 27. He made 17 saves. The Stars, who had been 7-1-2 in their previous 10 games, remained eighth in the Western Conference. St. Louis scored just 1:25 into the game. Eric Brewer sent a shot from the slot wide right, but the puck hit St. Louis left leg and deflected into the near side of the net past Lehtonen. The Lightning had another chance on a 2-on-1 rush 7 minutes later, but Lehtonen deflected Ryan Malones shot away into the left corner. At 12:09, Thompson gave Tampa Bay a 2-0 lead by deflecting Hedmans drive from the left point over Lehtonens left shoulder. That was the seventh shot on goal, equaling the Lightnings total for the final two periods in Thursdays loss to Nashville. Hedman earned his 100th career assist. "They got a break on the first two," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "One was off the side of St. Louis, and the next shot was about 4 or 5 feet high and probably going wide, but they got a stick on it." Tampa Bay outshot Dallas 11-8 in the period. The Stars dominated the second period, outshooting the Lightning 18-7. However, Tampa Bay scored on St. Louis breakaway for a 3-0 lead at 14:31. Dallas intensified its pressure, and scored twice to go into the final period trailing 3-2. At 15:50, Roussel deflected Kevin Connautons shot from the left wing boards off Lightning defenceman Michael Kostkas skate and past Bishop. Fiddler scored on a wraparound at 18:11. It was only the fourth goal for Fiddler and 10th for Roussel, who play on a defensive line with Ryan Garbutt. They combined for nine shots on goal Saturday. "When the Olympic break ended, we had a fresh start," Fiddler said. "We know weve got to get scoring throughout the lineup." The Stars had chances while on a power play for the periods final 22 seconds, but couldnt score again. "It was good we had the intermission to kind of talk about things," Bishop said. "I think Samis goal (at 7:12 of the third) was big. I think that was what sealed the game and kind of gave us a little more oomph there to finish the third period and kill off a couple penalties." In the third, Fiddlers line continued to pressure Bishop. He stopped good scoring chances by Fiddler and Garbutt early in the third. "We needed to fight back, and we did," Ruff said. "When it was 3-2, we had two or three unbelievable opportunities to tie it up. If Fiddler takes another look and just gets it up, its in the net." Salo extended Tampa Bays lead to 4-2. He took a pass off a faceoff in the neutral zone, skated in to the high slot and sent a slap shot into the top of the net. "I think we kind of burst their bubble when we got that fourth one," Cooper said. NOTES: Before Thursday, St. Louis hadnt scored since a four-goal game Jan. 18. He has scored 29 times, with multiple goals in seven games. He has a five-game point streak (four goals, three assists, seven points). ... Palat has at least a point in four consecutive games. ... Dallas had outscored its previous 10 opponents 31-13. ... The Lightning have a 5-0-2 record in the past seven games against the Stars. The teams hadnt met in more than 2 years, since Tampa Bays 2-1 victory Jan. 20, 2012, in Dallas. ... A puck sent into the Stars bench hit Ruff in the head, cutting him between his eyebrows. "Ive been hit harder. I have a small cut and a little headache," he said ... The Stars are 1-5-3 this season in games when theyve had 40 or more shots on goal. . Dallas defenceman Brenden Dillon was inactive because of a lower-body injury. Cheap Jordan 1 Retro . -- Kenneth Faried made a turnaround hook shot over Draymond Green with a half-second remaining, and the Denver Nuggets made Golden State wait at least one more game to secure a playoff berth with a stunning 100-99 win over the Warriors on Thursday night. Wholesale Jordan 1 . The weekend at Oriole Park has been less kind, with three players suffering varying degrees of injury. The worst ailment of the three, at least optically, is the deep bone bruise suffered by Adam Lind when he fouled a pitch off the top of his right foot in the sixth inning of Saturdays game. http://www.airjordan1discount.com/ . The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point.Ian Holloway is back with his predictions for the final weekend of Sky Bet Football League action with plenty still on the line in the Championship, League One and League Two. An absolute thriller of a season comes to a head on Saturday and Sunday, with three games live on Sky Sports and Ian Holloway has given his thoughts on some of the biggest games of the weekend.Middlesbrough v Brighton (Saturday, from 12pm on Sky Sports 1 HD) I cant believe Im fortunate enough to go. I can honestly tell you I dont know which way its going to go. I dont know whos going to handle the pressure of it that well. I urge the Middlesbrough supporters to get right behind your team. I know they want it really badly and its been a long time since they dropped out of the top flight.Chris Hughton and his Brighton team know theyve got to win. Worrying about a draw can stop you going for broke so sometimes its better to know what youve got to do.The game will be won or lost in the nerves and who can play the occasion. Who can go through the process rather than be caught up in the emotion of the game. Its like a tug of war and its a one-off - like a double final for the neutrals this year. Ian Holloway admits he has no idea whether it will be Middlesbrough or Brighton who will grab the final automatic promotion spot in the Championship Middlesbrough got the chance to put the play-off final from last season behind them. Will that carry into this year? I hope not, but I cant wait to see and the atmosphere will be something else. I just know someones going to be disappointed. Steve Sidwell is confident Brighton can beat Middlesbrough on the final day of the Championship season and win automatic promotion If its Brighton, they will be more than delighted with their season anyway and I think theyll fancy their chances with the way their team is playing. If its Middlesbrough who miss out, Im sure that it would be harder for them because of last season. I feel for whoever doesnt do it, but theyve all had great seasons and I cant wait to see how it unfolds.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 5/1)Charlton v Burnley (Saturday, 12.30pm, Sky Sports 2)Burnley have proved that they have a tough chin. If they were a boxer, they get hit and they keep going and I think they will be champions, I really do. I wish Charlton all the best next year, I hope they sort themselves out because its a horrible atmosphere to have. Can you ever as a fan talk your owners out of wanting to own you? I dont think so.Its really difficult, but all Im saying is I know how you feel because Im a football supporter myself. Sometimes you go through bad times, but its only the energy at the moment so be part of the good times if you can. Try and stick with your players and stick with your team. Burnley have already celebrated promotion after beating QPR (Mark Robinson/Sky Bet) They should probably have a look at the rules these days and say what is a fit owner. Ask what the intentions are and where they are going. Its happening throughout football now. Deep down, remember that the players have got to play for you.OLLIE PREDICTS: 0-2 (Sky Bet odds 11/2)Doncaster v Burton (Sunday, 12.30pm, Sky Sports 1) I cant see Burton tripping up, I really dont. What theyve done, and if it wasnt for Leicesters miracle, everybody would be talking about Burton. Theyve lost another manager in Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and got their old manager back in, Cloughie, and they just keep marching on, dont they? Well done to them, I think theyll do it in style. Highlights of the Sky Bet League One match between Burton and Gillingham OLLIE PREDICTS: 0-1 (Sky Bet odds 11/2)Port Vale v Walsall (Sunday, 12.30pm)I think Walsall will win, but I think Burton will just take that final automatic promotion place. It will give them good momentum going into the play-offs and theyre a very, very good side. Ive seen them live a couple of times this year and I really like the look of them. Highlights from Walsalls 3-1 win over Fleetwood in Sky Bet League One Port Vale have had a really good season and their manager has done really well, but when it comes these games, that slight bit of quality usually showss and I feel it will for Walsall but Burton will hang on in there. Cheap Jordan 1 For Sale. OLLIE PREDICTS: 0-2 (Sky Bet odds 7/1)Wigan v Barnsley (Sunday, 12.30pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet League One clash between Blackpool and Wigan Wigan had to win it last week and they did 4-0 at my old club. My heart told me to say 1-0 to Blackpool but this time, I think they will be celebrating in style.OLLIE PREDICTS: 3-1 (Sky Bet odds 16/1)Sheffield United v Scunthorpe (Sunday, 12.30pm)Scunthorpe are still in with a shout of the play-off places, level on points with Barnsley in sixth, but they could slip up here. I can only see a Sheffield United win and the Iron could just miss out.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 (Sky Bet odds 10/1) Highlights of the Sky Bet League One match between Millwall and Oldham Gillingham v Millwall (Sunday, 12.30pm)I think my old club will win. Theyre on a great roll at the moment. Theyve consolidated their play-off place and have lost just one of their last seven games so I can see them coming out on top again this weekend.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bet odds 11/1)Peterborough v Blackpool (Sunday, 12.30pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet League One match between Shrewsbury and Peterborough I cant give up on Blackpool. Its just amazing how things work out. Fleetwood were rising and rising and now theyre the ones that could put Blackpool down. Its funny how things work out and I found that at the clubs I was at. I had a run-in with Bristol City all the time because Im a Bristol boy and a Rovers fan. It was always them and with QPR we managed to just fend them off by one point to go up automatically once, so it follows you.OLLIE PREDICTS: 0-1 (Sky Bet odds 10/1)Fleetwood v Crewe (Sunday, 12.30pm)Im going for a Crewe away win because Blackpool will stay up then!OLLIE PREDICTS: 0-1 (Sky Bet odds 20/1)Accrington v Stevenage (Saturday, 3pm) With Accrington Stanley on the verge of an unlikely promotion to Sky Bet League One, manager John Coleman tells us how hes achieved miracles What another fantastic story at Accrington. Where they are is brilliant, and I read their manager John Colemans comments the other day and its honestly fantastic. I know him well and its amazing what they are doing. Obviously my other old club Bristol Rovers are in the mix but good luck to you, Accrington!OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 (Sky Bet odds 6/1)Oxford v Wycombe (Saturday, 3pm)Oxford, with the way they are playing, and Gareth at Wycombe has done a great job as well, but I think Oxford will just have too much for them.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 (Sky Bet odds 11/2)Bristol Rovers v Dagenham and Redbridge (Saturday, 3pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet League Two match between York City and Bristol Rovers I think Rovers wont falter, they will keep going. Everything should be buzzing for the play-offs and the town is at the minute. Theyve got new owners and Darrell Clarke has been superb. Hes given me my team back and my pride in the club, and for that I thank him. I watched them win promotion last year and maybe I can watch them do it again if they dont do it automatically. Theyll be my favourites for the play-offs.OLLIE PREDICTS: 3-1 (Sky Bet odds 9/1) Also See: Top three revealed for April Burnley ready to spend Whats still to be decided? Crucial FL72 games live on Sky Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Forum -> Algemeen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: